CPS MT69 Pro-Set Molecular Transformator Sub Cooler
- Package Weight:
- 4.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
CPS MT69 Pro-Set Molecular Transformator Sub Cooler
Designed for use with any recovery machince
Functions as a submersible condenser or evaporator
Cuts recovery time in half
Puts money in your pocket every time you use it
Pays for itself on the first big job of the season
Rugged, compact and easy to use
- Molecular Transformator Sub Cooler
- Item Molecular Transformator Sub Cooler
- Size 4 Inch Depth x 12 Inch Height
- Used On Item Recovery Machine
- Inlet/Outlet Size 1/4 Inch SAE Male
- Heat Sink Temperature Rating 100 Deg F
- Operation Pressure 500 PSIG
- Discharge Pressure Gauge 0 to 600 PSIG
- The Effects of High Ambient Temperatures and Elevated Tank Pressures on the Recovery Process Are Well Known. As the Temperature/Pressure of the Recovery Cylinder Increases, The Speed of the Recovery Process Decreases Until it is Finally Halted by a High Pressure Shut Down
- The Pro-Set® Mt69 Molecular Transformator Provides Valuable Assistance in the Transformation of High Temperature/Pressure Vapor Refrigerant into Low Temperature/Pressure Liquid Refrigerant, Dramatically Improving Recovery Speed and Efficiency
- MT69 Transforms Molecules of Hot Refrigerant Gas into Molecules of Refrigerant Liquid. It also Transforms Molecules of Cold Refrigerant Liquid into a Warm Refrigerant Gas. The MT69 Was Designed to Save Time and Money When Doing Refrigerant Recovery Work. It Makes any Recovery Machine Perform Like a Champion
- Functions as a Submersible Condenser or Evaporator
- Cuts Recovery Time in Half
- Puts Money in Your Pocket Every Time You Use It
- Pays for Itself on the First Big Job of the Season
- Maintenance Free
- Rugged, Compact and Easy to Use
Resources & Documents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product and other products on our site may contain a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Visit the state of California's website to learn more about Proposition 65.
Many of our items should be installed by a trained HVAC technician. With purchase of this item, you are agreeing to follow any and all safety guidelines provided by the manufacturer and to have the item installed by a trained HVAC technician as necessary. Your professional installer assumes all responsibility for injury or property damage that may result.
Warranty & Returns
The items we offer on our website are professional grade products that are designed and built to be installed by licensed, professional tradesmen. Because of the professional install these products carry a longer warranty, different than found in similar products offered by big box stores for do it yourselfers. We encourage you to be a licensed HVAC contractor or to hire a Licensed HVAC contractor to be sure you can truly get the manufacturer's warranty. Many manufacturers will request a copy of the contractor license or a bill of install to start the warranty procedure. HVAC Wholesale Direct is a distributor and is not responsible for labor claims, supplies or refrigerant cost recovery or rejected manufacturer's warranty due to misapplication or for operating outside the terms of a manufacturer's warranty.
30-Day Hassle-Free Return Policy
After 30 days, we will still accept returns but with a 15% Restocking Fee for up to 90 Days
Return terms and conditions: Item(s) must be new and unused in the original packaging with all original documentation included.
Upon receipt of the returned item(s) an inspection will be performed to ensure the above terms and conditions have been met.
If they have, we will issue a refund back to the original method of payment used at time of sale, less our original cost of shipping. If the terms and conditions have not been met, we will contact you to arrange for the items to be returned to you at your expense.
You are responsible for return shipping costs.
We recommend you insure the shipment against loss or damage. Any return shipping damage claims will be your responsibility.
Return Instructions - Non Damage Items
You must ...
- Request a return via our Contact Us link
- Include your order / invoice number
- Provide a reason for your return request
- State if you want a replacement or a refund
Once we receive your request, we will respond with either an authorization to return, or deny the request with an explanation. If the request is authorized, we will also provide instructions on how and where to return the purchase. Upon receipt of the item(s) back, an inspection will be performed to determine if the item(s) can be returned to the shelf or not. If they can, we will comply with your request for a replacement item(s) or a refund. Refunds will always be issued back to the method of payment used for the original purchase. If the item(s) can not be returned to the shelf for resale, they will be returned to you at your expense.
Items Damaged During Shipment
Occasionally, items are damaged in shipment. It is the buyer's responsibility to inspect for damage upon receipt from the shipping / delivery company. It's best to refuse the delivery and notate the damage on the driver's bill. It's always best to take a picture and let us know, so we can make arrangements to get you a replacement as quickly as possible. Once you accept the shipment, any damage claims at that time are between the delivery company and the buyer. We inspect every item / shipment for damage prior to tendering the items to the delivery company.
If your reason for returning the item in the instructions above is due to a manufacturer defect, you must state that in your return request, as it will affect the instructions for returning the item. Many manufacturers have specific procedures that must be followed in order to process these claims. A detailed description of the defect must be provided. You may be asked to provide additional information such as, a service ticket showing the diagnosis from a licensed HVAC professional, pictures of the defect, etc. These additional pieces of information will help to expedite the process in many cases. Some manufacturers will not proceed without that additional information.
HVAC Wholesale Direct vendor network is made up of some of the finest manufactures of HVAC products. We will be here to assist you. We however, do not have any control over the manufacturers and their warranty practices and make no claim on honoring warranty on behalf of any manufacturer. HVAC Wholesale Direct is not responsible for shipping or freight charges for any warranty claims made that we are helping to facilitate. We issue credit after we receive credit from the manufacturer.
Electrical parts, such as capacitors, contactors, transformers, and thermostats are NON-RETURNABLE. HVAC Wholesale Direct is not liable for improper selection and/or installation of electrical parts and controls.
At the end of the day we are people doing business with people in a modern environment. We want you to be happy with your experience with our company. We promise to work with all of our customers, within good reason, to resolve any conflicts, whether defective or mis-ordered to your satisfaction.
Molecular Transformator Sub Cooler
4 Inch Depth x 12 Inch Height
Used On Item: